Friday, June 26, 2009

Independence and My Desire to Reach Out

I must have grown up according to this eHarmony personality report. These description of myself sure feel good. If I look inside, they seem to be right on. I hope you take an opportunity to take those tests for free and have fun getting to know where you are on your spiritual journey. Then share them with me. I would love to applaud you in your growth and understanding.



"The following describes how you engage with others; illustrating the dimension of your personality that determines your independence or your desire to reach out and touch others in meaningful ways.

You are best described as:


TAKING CARE OF OTHERS AND TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF

Words that describe you:


Fair
Considered
Collaborative
Responsive
Sensible
Diplomatic
Contemplative
Indulgent
Rational"


Well, thanks for the applause...



No comments:

Post a Comment