Friday, June 26, 2009

Sometimes I'm a Mountain Climber & Sometimes I'm a Sailor

New ways of thinking and believing... man, life would be boring if we didn't grow... don't you agree? The most wonderful challenge in life is to learn new ways of thinking and believing and create a solid foundation of who I am. However, not so solid that I can't transform above even that... EVER EXPANDING.... a universal principle. These are the results from eHarmony on my responses to new ways of thinking and believing...





"The following paragraphs describe your responses to new ways of thinking and believing. How do you handle new information? Are you more like the climber on a familiar mountain or a sailor with a tiller in hand and a fresh breeze to propel you? How you integrate and process new information about the world and about others is a core aspect of your personality.

On the Openness Dimension you are:




SOMETIMES CURIOUS, SOMETIMES CONTENT

Words that describe you:
Accepting
Flexible
Educated
Self-aware
Middle-of-the-road
Proper
Distinctive
Indecisive
Adaptable"






Have you ever heard someone say, "I have to find myself" or "I'm lost"... well, it's just another opportunity to grow inside in my spiritual beliefs about who I am and my perception of the world around us.... it's an incredible journey we are all on...

No comments:

Post a Comment