Thursday, September 10, 2009

WE SHALL OVERCOME ~ It's a WE thing, how could it be anything different?

God has provided me the power once again to move forward in my life and solve some of the overwhelming challenges that were presented in the last four months.

My faith has been strengthened exponentially. I have surrendered over and over again almost on a moment to moment basis some weeks... to find that when I let go of the past wounds, when I let go of what I wanted or planed or thought should happen ...

When I let go of all I knew and just watched in anticipation for a miracle ...

~
A MIRACLE APPEARED,
A SOLUTION APPEARED,
GOD'S HAND IS ALWAYS IN EVERYTHING !!!
~
Please friends and family, get ahold of me for my new address. I moved into a two bedroom apartment this last week.
Out of the background of people, someone heard within themselves my silent prayers and answered their God's request to help someone out. A man "stepped up" and helped me fix my car. He also helped me move, and began introducing me to where I live, it's interests, people, and activities.
THANK YOU GOD! THANK YOU TO THE MAN THAT FINALLY HELPED ME. THANK YOU TO THE OTHER MAN WHO GAVE ME A COUPLE OF RIDES TO MEETINGS AND TO DO ERRANDS.
A telephone call can save a life.
A ride can begin a life.
Another person caring can begin unlimited possibilities of God's work being co-created to help others....
LIFE IS A
WE
EXPERIENCE
When a baby is born, that baby is completely helpless and dependent upon those around it to care for it. That is the template for "family" and loving relationships. We "care" or "take care" of one another. That means action, being there in helpful ways for each other, walking through life together, together through our days and nights, through our celebrations and disappointments. We use telephones, and computers to actually communicate and encourage and show concern and actually get ahold of other people that we love. We write letters and emails to communicate our solidarity with another loved one. We actually get together and spend time in each other's home and doing activities in our communities. When we have a problem, big or small, we can call each other or communicate our problem and we don't have to solve it alone. Our loved ones show up and help solve it WITH us. If we don't have the resources to solve our problem, our loved ones SHARE their resources WITH that person so they know that the resolution is fast approaching and they don't have to solve this alone and it will be all ok soon. WE ARE INTERDEPENDENT upon each other.
Now, back to the baby as the template to relationships:
If no one touches that baby, if no one looks into it's eyes and talks to it, if no one feeds and cares for the baby, if no one changes the babies diaper, if no one washes the babies skin and puts new clothing on the baby, if no one watches for sickness and signs of pain and suffering, if no one notices that the baby is not well and needs some help, if no one takes the baby to the doctor and gets the medicine that the baby needs to fight off infection from neglect and abuse, if no one binds up the baby's wounds that are created by that neglect and the insuing infection, disease and infection, hunger, pain, suffering, loss of will to live will take over the baby and ~
that baby will die.
A perfectly healthy baby will die in a very short period of time because of other people not willing to step up and care about someone other than themselves....
we all die that way
WE CANNOT LIVE IN ISOLATION
NO MATTER HOW STRONG OUR AMBITION TO LIVE IS
IF NO ONE CARES
WE DIE
life is a WE thing
YOUR LIFE IS A WE THING
MY LIFE IS A WE THING
God stepped into my Life once again
I am grateful
I am tired of creating new friends and family because mine doesn't care
WE ARE INTER-DEPENDENT UPON EACH OTHER
TO CO-CREATE LIFE
TOGETHER
It is impossible to throw someone away because "matter" does not cease to exist. It is just transformed, but does not go away. The cruelest thing WE can do to each other is to abandon each other or throw someone out of your life, to never speak to them again.
The second cruelest thing we can do to each other is WATCH someone suffer and not be there for them to help. It gives the message that there is NO LOVE, NO CARING, AND THAT PERSON DOESN'T MATTER... unfortunately, a body can dissolve into death because no one CARES.
Fortunately, some lucky ones are strong enough to weather man's inhumanity to man until that persons faith can manifest a stranger to come and aid in the solution of a life problem.
Usually, that is how it happens.
God sends angels as strangers to help someone who has been thrown away by all the people in their life. Not because that person was particularly bad or did anything wrong... but because the people around that person were particularly selfish and didn't care enough to reach out enough to touch that person in a meaningful way and show love and caring.
Their love just wasn't there. They didn't CARE.
They wouldn't help. They would not step through their own boundaries of letting people in and caring about people ...
to do something remarkable in this life.
They didn't believe that they could be God's vessel and really make a difference and save a person's life.
I believe it.
Love is a living, breathing, doing thing. Only those with hidden agendas and ugly resentments of hatred don't reach out to "save" a drowning person. The joy of extending a hand and stabilizing another across the log bridge above the river, is bonding and very beautiful.
Thank you God.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure, especially after reading several of your posts, that your feelings towards my family and me are definitely mixed. Please know that we truly do love you and want only the best for you! I am sure you know that our family has continued through many life and death situations over the last several months, though not in the same way as your situation has been life or death. Ours has been a hard and deep battle through the addictions that plague the family. For a while, I worried that our family would not stay intact, and it still may not. We are moving forward every day, and I am taking the time to complete things that I MUST do for myself, in order to better the lives of my children. I do not feel that my choices are selfish. I cannot pour out everything I have within myself to my children if, I have not taken the time to keep myself filled. Just like I do, I know you have a habit of doing this too. We tend to empty ourselves out fixing and doing for others, and have nothing left for ourselves...which sadly means nothing left for our loved ones.
    However you feel towards me and any actions of the past, I LOVE YOU! So very much. Please remember that. The past is the past and we all make mistakes. We all make bad choices. Every moment of our lives is either a time to learn lessons, or a time to teach lessons. What lesson am I learning or teaching today? I love you and please call me WHENEVER!
    Here's to you kid! Much love and Light~
    ~Samantha Tilton~

    ReplyDelete